Harissa Lamb Cutlets in the GoSun Stove
- 2 x lamb cutlets per person
- Masterfoods Harissa seasoning
- Butternut pumpkin cubed
- Whole small tomatoes
- Red onion wedges
- Olive oil
- Baby spinach to serve
- Balsamic vinegar to serve
- Sprinkle harissa seasoning on both sides of your lamb cutlets as to your desired taste.
- Lay the lamb cutlets interlocked in the GoSun tray (it is o.k if these overlap a little).
- Place the onion wedges, cubed pumpkin and whole tomatoes in the GoSun tray.
- Drizzle everything in the tray with a little olive oil.
- Cook for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- To plate up, place pumpkin, tomatoes and onion on a bed of baby spinach and drizzle with a little balsamic glaze and olive oil and enjoy.