GoSun Stove Recipe - Korean Taco
Sharing a meal with family & friends is a fundamental part of my life and Taco's are one of my go to meals for entertaining guests.
In both Korea & Mexico dining is a very important part of their culture, with many meals being served in a communal style setting. As you will learn I love the cuisine fusions & Korean vs Mexican is one of my favourites.
We are so fortunate to be living in a time where cultures are colliding opening us to a world of food experimentation. These Korean Taco's are a delicious combination of sweet & spicy Korean style chicken, grilled capsicum & onion, vibrant red cabbage, fresh coriander & topped with some spicy chipotle mayonnaise.
So get your GoSun Stove out this weekend, make a jug of sangria, invite your favourites over & share this amazing recipe.
- 8 soft taco tortillas
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 3 tsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chipotle mayonnaise
1. Slice chicken breast into thin strips and add to a mixing bowl. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, sriracha, mirin, salt & pepper into the bowl. Mix well & refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
2. Slice capsicum & onion and combine with olive oil in a separate mixing bowl, season with salt.
3. Add capsicum & onion to the GoSun Stove tray and cook for 20 mins. This timing may vary depending on the intensity of the sun.
4. Once you start to smell the aromas of the capsicum & onion this is a good time to pull it out, empty tray into a servicing bowl and cover with aluminium foil.
5. Add chicken to the the GoSun Stove tray and cook for 20-45 mins. Break a piece of chicken apart to check if it's cooked (salmonella is not our friend). Remove & from tray & add to a serving bowl.
6. Serve with fresh coriander, sliced chilli, sliced cabbage & chipotle mayo.
7. Share & Enjoy!!