Cheesy Stuffed Bell Peppers
These stuffed bell peppers are an easy and delicious snack to share with friends (if you don't eat them all first). They are so simple to make, you can even get the kids to help out. This is definitely a recipe you will want to make again and again.
- Assorted baby bell peppers (baby capsicums)
- Chive & onion cream cheese (or soft cheese of your choice)
- Grated cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional fresh herbs finely chopped such as parsley, basil, garlic, coriander
- Cut capsicums in half and remove seeds. (You can leave the stems on for a little handle if you wish)
- Combine soft cheese, salt & pepper and mixed herbs (if using) in a bowl to combine.
- Spoon into capsicum halves.
- Add capsicums to GoSun Sport or Go tray.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and insert into GoSun solar cooker.
- Cook for 25-40 minutes. This will depend on how melted you like your cheese and your available sun.