Barramundi Fillets with Tomato Salsa
- 3 Barramundi fillets
- Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + extra for cooking
- 1 teaspooon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno finely chopped
- 4 baby vine ripened tomatoes diced
- 1 shallot finely sliced
- 1/3 cup marinated goats cheese in olive oil
- 1 large avocado diced
- In a bowl place barramundi fillets. Add soy sauce, olive oil, cayenne pepper, paprika, onion salt and ginger and stir to combine.
- Allow to marinate (2 hours or more is best).
- Add a little olive oil to the GoSun Sport tray and place barramundi fillets in the tray and into the GoSun Sport to cook for approx 15 minutes.
- Whilst your barramundi is cooking, you can make up the salsa.
- In a bowl, place jalapeno, tomato, shallots, goats cheese and avocado and mix until combined.
- Serve barramundi with salsa and enjoy.